Looking for something? Filter it here!

Monday, October 12, 2009

Sorry... was away for family emergency... and some GOOD NEWS!

I miss my blog.... :) And so sorry to all for not updating it! There has been a family emergency and I was away. Things are more settled now and I am back! There are still lots more of recipes for me to share with all of you.

And now I got some good news to share with all of you! Sassezz's Kitchen is going full time next month! Yes, this is just the start. I will be sharing a lot more recipes as I will now have more time.

Also, I will be setting up another blog... this one will consist of links to interesting blogs for recipes and where to purchase quality baking and cooking items, ONLINE of course!

Also, I will be running some contests! So stay tuned... will announce new blog sooooonnnn.....

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template 'Penthouse' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP